High Resolution Array Sepctrometers Model CAS 140CT-HR
The high resolution array spectrometer
The high resolution CAS 140CT-HR is based on Instrument Systems’ high-end array spectrometer CAS 140CT, a product line that has achieved extraordinary success around the world. The CAS 140CT-HR is particularly designed for the measurement of narrow band emitters, e.g. laser diodes. Therefore, the spectroradiometers combine the demands of high spectral resolution and short testing times for sophisticated measurement tasks in production and laboratory environments.
All CAS 140CT-HR models are offered including a PTB traceable calibration together with a large variety of accessories such as integrating spheres and optical probes for irradiance. They are factory-equipped with a USB interface and optionally available with PCI interface for extended triggering possibility. The integrated density filter wheel and the dark shutter additionally facilitate fully automated measurements over an extremely broad detector signal range. The spectroradiometers can be operated with Instrument Systems’ SpecWin Pro software for advanced laboratory applications. In addition, they are compatible with DLL and LabVIEW drivers for creating proprietary programs and integration into production equipment.
- Spectral resolution down to 0.2 nm
- Typical measuring ranges of 80, 120 and 160 nm customized within the spectral range from 800 to 1000 nm (further spectral ranges available on request)
- High-end back-thinned CCD detector for utmost measuring sensitivity
- Integrated density filter wheel enables an extremely wide intensity measuring range
- USB interface and PCI interface (optional)
- Software solutions for laboratory and manufacturing applications
- System solutions particularly designed for testing narrow band emitters, e.g. laser diodes
- Very precise characterization of narrow band emitters with very short pulses in laboratory and production applications
- Short testing time enables industrial quality control in the production line
|CAS 140CT-HR Array Spectroradiometer|
|Accessible spectral range||800 - 1000 nm 1|
|Number of pixels||1024 x 128|
|Gratings||1200, 1500, 1800 lines/mm|
|Wavelength accuracy 2||± 0.3 nm|
|Shortest duration SOT to EOT 3||< 15 ms|
|CAS140CTHR1800||High resolution CAS 140CT, grating with 1800 lines/mm, wavelength range 900 to 980 nm, spectral resolution 0.2 nm, data-point interval 0.08 nm/pixel, density filter wheel with OD1 - 3, USB interface|
|CAS140CTHR1500||High resolution CAS 140CT, grating with 1500 lines/mm, wavelength range 840 to 960 nm, spectral resolution 0.3 nm, data-point interval 0.12 nm/pixel, density filter wheel with OD1 - 3, USB interface|
|CAS140CTHR1200||High resolution CAS 140CT, grating with 1200 lines/mm, wavelength range 820 to 980 nm, spectral resolution 0.4 nm, data-point interval 0.16 nm/pixel, density filter wheel with OD1 - 3, USB interface|
|Customized|| High resolution CAS 140CT model with…
…spectral measuring range and/or emission wavelength(s) within 800 and 1000 nm 1,
…typical resolution within 0.2 and 0.4 nm,
...density filters (OD 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4),
…and PC interface (USB, PCI).
2 Applies to Penray lamp or laser.
3 From CAS trigger until measurement finish.
Enquiry about High Resolution Array Sepctrometers Model CAS 140CT-HR